Unique Transport Solutions Ltd (Supporting your local and national courier industry)
We can fit all your products in our van(s). If you’re a man in a van, courier, owner operator, sole trader or a financial director with the headache of a large commercial fleet, we can add value by saving you time, money and effort. Call us today on 0800 0146 320, we will be happy to assist.
We can offer a vehicle solution for any business. Our objective is to get you out on the road earning money. Established Courier/Logistic companies would need to meet the following criteria to gain access to van rental:
- Registered UK company (Registered with Companies House)
- Three years trading history
- Registered address is a business address (i.e. business premises)
- Signage for the business on site
- Website presence
- Good credit rating
- Proof of assets in the business
- Proof of employees within the business (not self-employed drivers)
- Competent person on site or within the business. (Transport Related)
- All new startups in the courier/logistics industry wishing to rent vehicle/s will be assessed on a case by case basis
Unique Transport Solutions Limited acknowledges the sustained growth over the last ten years of the UK parcel industry, which contributes approx £10billion pounds to the UK economy. Our team has been involved in the logistics industry for over 30 plus years in either a parcel/freight movement capacity, so we understand the (JIT) Just In Time concept of getting the right parcels to the right customer in the right condition and to do this, a reliable modern vehicle is paramount to achieving this.
So if you are looking for a van, give us a call today on the above number or email us at : email@example.com, we will be happy to try to find the right transport solution for YOU.
We have options on finance lease for unlimited mileage and fixed term mileages. We supply all makes and models from different manufacturers.
An example of some great finance lease deals we have run from Unique Transport Solutions Ltd
(Click on the page links below)